Why do you work out? Why don’t you? How do you think about how much you eat? Mind Pump podcast host Sal Di Stefano challenges a lot of hardened conventions in the fitness world. He discovered the route he took to health as an insecure teenager was leading to disaster, but fortunately, he had an epiphany when he reached adulthood that lead to paradigm shifts he describes in this episode.
- Don’t exercise and eat based on hatred of your body; exercise and eat to love your body.
- Meet your body and mind where they’re at and move forward from there.
- Make new connections to the healthy (and unhealthy) things you do.
This episode is brought to you by Four Sigmatic. Join the mushroom coffee revolution: http://foursigmatic.com/Spartan
FOLLOW SPARTAN UP
- Producer – Marion Abrams, Madmotion, llc.
- Hosts: Joe De Sena with Johnny Waite, Sefra Alexandra, Col. Tim Nye, & Dr. Delle
- Synopsis – Matt Baatz
© 2018 Spartan