What would you pay for a 10x improvement to everything in your life? One small change to improve your health, your relationships, your career. Ruari Fairbarns has found that ONE simple thing, and now he’s sharing it with us!
Is it dropping sugar? Burpees? Quitting carbs? Daily cold showers? Fasting? According to Fairbairns, creator “The Ultimate Social Challenge,” it’s one simple thing: dropping alcohol. He used his own abstention as a case study and experienced dramatic improvements in every aspect of his life, including his career, family, friends as well as his mental and physical health. But, how, exactly, do you drop a habit that is so deeply conditioned? Fairbairns shares concrete tips and tricks to try the challenge for 30 days, 90 days, a year or a lifetime.
Want proof? We interviewed his wife Jennifer too!
- If the results of abstaining from alcohol were sold as a pill, it would be a billion-dollar business.
- You’re not giving up anything if you are, in fact, replacing it with something better.
- Bad habits don’t need telling off; they need replacing.
FOLLOW SPARTAN UP
- Producer – Marion Abrams, Madmotion, llc.
- Hosts: Joe De Sena with Johnny Waite, Sefra Alexandra, Col. Tim Nye, & Dr. Delle with special guest host Jennifer Fairbairns
- Synopsis – Matt Baatz
© 2018 Spartan