Attacked by a Grizzly bear, twice, Todd Orr survived a modern day version of The Revenant. He not only lived through dual brutal attacks from a grizzly mother, but was conscientious enough attempt writing a warning note to hunters before driving himself to the emergency room. The extent of his injuries made this impossible. His survival was not due solely to luck, but to forethought and preparation. It gave him the best chance to walk away from these dire attacks. Orr is a true Spartan and his story will impart valuable lessons on how to face and transcend extraordinary challenges.
- Chance favors a prepared mind.
- The will to survive sets the standard for our innate resilience.
- Bad things have the potential to happen at any time and any place; be ready, but don’t be afraid.
- Producer – Marion Abrams, Madmotion, llc.
- Hosts: Joe De Sena with Johnny Waite, Sefra Alexandra, Col. Tim Nye, & Dr. Delle
- Synopsis – Matt Baatz
© 2017 Spartan