It all boils down to desire. Is it possible to tame your monkey mind ever distracted by desires and pleasures that only soothe you in the short term? Naval Ravikant, the founder of Angel List, says to reach a true sense of happiness, it is not only possible but necessary. Ravikant explains how to find your true calling and why doing so gives you the upper hand in any business or personal venture. You become unbeatable. Success may involve years of hard work, but paradoxically, not much struggle. Instead it’s about a quest for flow. How can we tap into that flow? Ravikant will show you how.
- If you want to be the best, you need to pick one thing to be the best at.
- The ones who succeed are the ones who are irrationally passionate about what they’re doing.
- Happiness is the sense that nothing is missing in this moment.
- Naval on Twitter
- Naval on Tim Ferriss
- NAVAL on Reading, Happiness, Systems for Decision Making, Habits, Honesty
- Producer – Marion Abrams, Madmotion, llc.
- Hosts: Joe De Sena with Johnny Waite, Sefra Alexandra, Col. Tim Nye, & Dr. Delle
- Synopsis – Matt Baatz
© 2017 Spartan