What’s the point? Is it money? Is it something more? Roman gathers today’s most influential icons and leaders to do what’s NBDB (Never Been Done Before.) How can we drive culture in a positive direction? Roman Tsunder thinks he’s found a way. In this episode, he explains his mission with PTTOW (Plan To Take On the World) and WORLDZ, and tells Joe how he carved out success from rejection. When he received 73 rejection letters in response to 72 applications, it just meant “yes” must be coming soon. Hear his story and how he now works to shape our world.
- Don’t just preach to those that agree, reach out to the unindoctrinated.
- The lowest points in your life can be the greatest pillars for growth.
- To be the best, cultivate a healthy obsession for what you do.
- Producer – Marion Abrams, Madmotion, llc.
- Hosts: Joe De Sena with Johnny Waite, Sefra Alexandra, Col. Tim Nye, & Dr. Delle with guest Zach Even-Esh
- Synopsis – Matt Baatz
© 2016 Spartan