Dan Peña is an F-ing maniac! He lives in a castle in Scotland, has run ultra-marathons, has made and lost fortunes, never uses a cell phone and his motto is just F-ing do it (obviously). He’s a living contradiction. He speaks at Oxford but you can still hear the echoes of his gritty upbringing on the streets of East L.A. in his voice. He can dance the waltz, play tennis and golf, but you wouldn’t want to mess with him. He knows how to make money, fast. And he’ll tell you and you had better listen to him.
- Whatever gives you confidence, do that.
- Indecision is the worst decision.
- Show me your friends and I’ll show you your future.
- Producer – Marion Abrams, Madmotion, llc.
- Hosts: Joe De Sena with Johnny Waite, Sefra Alexandra, Col. Tim Nye, & Dr. Delle
- Synopsis – Matt Baatz
© 2017 Spartan