Is it possible to develop a surfing culture without an ocean? What would that mean? Keno Knieriem left the navy and to developing surf parks on man made lakes that simulate Hawaiian waves with his company Honokea. It is either the best thing or worst thing to happen to surfing. Will it nurture a whole new generation of surfers who would not experience the sport otherwise? Will introducing the sport to the masses allow for the proper amount of respect to grow around it? The company hopes to spread not only surfing but the traditional values that com with it.
- In the spirit of aloha, give all that you can.
- Start at zero, carrying no expectations, everyday.
- You must go through a rite of passage to appreciate what you have.
- Producer – Marion Abrams, Madmotion, llc.
- Hosts: Joe De Sena with Johnny Waite, Sefra Alexandra, Col. Tim Nye, Dr. Delle & David Deluca
- Synopsis – Matt Baatz
© 2017 Spartan