Musical prodigy Ray Ushikubo emulated what he saw on television and, contrary to what you might fear, discovered his passion. At five years old and with the help of supportive parents he his calling. Are there days he doesn’t want to practice? Or course. But he practices without fail and is fast approaching the theoretical 10,000 hours of study to reach virtuosity. Ushikubo is already well on his way. Find out what it takes to go so far so fast so young. This young man has advice we can all learn from.
- To alleviate anxiety, focus 100% on the task.
- Many times when setting out to accomplish a big task it’s beneficial not to know what exactly you’re getting into.
- An appreciative audience is a great motivator.
- Producer – Marion Abrams, Madmotion, llc.
- Hosts: Joe De Sena with Johnny Waite, Sefra Alexandra, Col. Tim Nye, Dr. Delle & David Deluca
- Synopsis – Matt Baatz
© 2017 Spartan