Marcello (an author and physics professor at Dartmouth College) and Kari (with a Ph.D focussed on trauma and PTSD,) decided to build an obstacle course in their backyard. What’s the connection? Marcelo, the physicist, sees OCR and physics as a way to go beyond the known boundaries. Kari, the psychologist, sees it as a way to get out of our heads and connect with the physical, a vital way to get past anxiety. Both agree it’s a great way for their family to develop life skills that translate into our personal and professional lives and transcend the inevitable resistance we face each day.
- Get in touch with your physical side to become a whole person.
- Introduce mystery, possibility and the unknown into your world in order to transcend your boundaries.
- The important thing is not to meet your goal but keep trying to meet your goal.
- Producer – Marion Abrams, Madmotion, llc.
- Hosts: Joe De Sena with Johnny Waite, Sefra Alexandra, Col. Tim Nye, Dr. Delle & David Deluca
- Synopsis – Matt Baatz
© 2017 Spartan