A former infantry officer Josh Mantz was shot by a sniper in Baghdad. He flatlined, and his life was in the hands of a nineteen year old medic in the heat of battle. Mantz was revived ten minutes after the period that’s considered survivable. When asked why, the medic said simply that he never gives up. Mantz moved on to Tesla, pioneers in electric vehicles. The atmosphere there is in some ways as intense as the military. Why? They too are mission driven. Outside of Tesla Mantz has harnessed his healing to help veterans heal from their trauma.
- You can’t do it all alone, sometimes even your very life is in the hands of others.
- Recognizing and absolving yourself of guilt and shame is the first step in overcoming trauma.
- A solid sense of mission and purpose precedes any great accomplishment.
- Producer – Marion Abrams, Madmotion, llc.
- Hosts: Joe De Sena with Johnny Waite, Sefra, Col. Tim Nye, Delle & David Deluca
- Synopsis – Matt Baatz
© 2016 Spartan