The founder of a massive sports promotion company Matchroom Sport started off without a clear direction. He says just start, take a scattershot approach and eventually you’ll find your direction by the process of elimination. Aim high, then adjust. Hearn wanted to be a heavyweight boxing champion, but his path lead him to be a promoter instead. His own passion could comes across as draconian, but that’s only testament to how strongly he believes in the power of the individual to create a meaningful life.
- At first take a scattergun approach in life; don’t set limits and then adjust to find your place.
- Start an hour earlier and end an hour later.
- Champions are impressive, but the people at the back of the field who refuse to give in may be even more impressive.
- Producer – Marion Abrams, Madmotion, llc.
- Hosts: Joe De Sena with Johnny Waite, Sefra, Col. Tim Nye, Delle & David Deluca
- Synopsis – Matt Baatz
© 2016 Spartan