Wrestling requires a mindset that transcends sport. What can you learn from them? Everything. It’s a sport with no excuses. It’s just you and your competitor and if you fail, there is no one else to blame. The sport by its very nature develops mental toughness. Joe talks to three promising young wrestlers, Nate Carr Jr., an Olympic hopeful in a legendary family of wrestling greats, and All Americans from Cornell, Gabe Dean and Nahshon Garrett. They discuss the unique aspects of the sport that prepare its participants to excel in life. The thing that they all share in common is their sense of drive and moving forward no matter what. The very tools that’ll help you grapple with life’s inevitable adversities.
- If nothing changes, nothing changes.
- Sometimes to master adversity you need to create it.
- Treat people to your gift.
- Producer – Marion Abrams, Madmotion, llc.
- Panel: Joe De Sena, Johnny Waite, Sefra, Col. Tim Nye & Delle
- Audio Post Engineer – Team Podcast
- Synopsis – Matt Baatz
© 2016 Spartan