Thom Beers, successful producer of shows including Deadliest Catch, Ice Road Truckers & Monster Garage has taken a treacherous path to achieve his success himself. Starting at the bottom he worked his way up through grit, persistence and staying one step ahead of everyone else. His passion, apparently very much alive, propelled him through the rough patches. He has some valuable tips on how to navigate those icy roads and stormy seas that one will inevitably encounter along the way to any achievement worth pursuing.
- Passion is the most important thing in the world: If it doesn’t make your heart pump Kool-Aid, it’s not worth doing.
- Develop an optimal business culture by gathering together people with the same passion as you.
- Hire really good people and then let them run.
- Video and Audio Production – Marion Abrams, Madmotion, llc.
- Audio Post Engineer – Team Podcast
- Synopsis – Matt Baatz
© 2016 Spartan