Inov-8 Roclite 315 GTX Trail Running Shoe - Men's
Utlizing GORE-TEX product technology, the Roclite 315 GTX delivers the optimal combination of support, climate comfort and protection as well as graphene grip (G-Grip) for the ultimate in traction over multiple terrains.
- Multi-directional, claw-shaped cleats, each with a wide contact area, provide unrivaled grip over unpredictable terrain and quick release of any debris.
- Designed to move with your foot, allowing you to adapt, react and grip on all unpredictable terrain.
- GORE-TEX product technology works to deliver protection from the elements and optimum climate comfort for your feet.
- Features 8mm drop and a POWERFLOW midsole that gives 10% better shock absorption and 15% better energy return than standard midsoles.
- Drop: 8mm
- Footbed: 6mm
- Lug Depth: 6mm
- Midsole Stack: 16mm/8mm
- Product Weight: 315g/10.67oz
The new Roclites 315 GTXs are the replacements for my Ol MudClaws. So far, so good. They feel more flexible than the Claws, and after 300+ outside training miles are loosening up even more which is good. Inov-8s have always run pretty snug for me, so once they relax, they fit like a glove and I don’t have to worry about them sucking off in the mud. Will be rolling with them at the Ultra this year in Tahoe. Arooo!
Email for size help