Altra Lone Peak 4.5 Trail Running Shoe - Men's
The updated version of our original trail shoe features a trimmed down layer that offers added flexibility and comfort and a simplified lacing system for improved micro-adjustment. Like all previous versions, the Lone Peak 4.5 includes all of the Altra trail shoe must-haves like StoneGuard™, MaxTrac™, Balanced Cushioning and the FootShape™ toe box. To top off the update, the midsole foam formula has been tweaked just enough to give you a more resilient feel underfoot.
- BALANCED CUSHIONING: Places your heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground to encourage proper, low-impact form throughout your trail run
- FOOTSHAPE™ TOE BOX: Allows your toes to relax and spread out naturally for more comfort and stability in uphill climbs and downhill descents
- GAITERTRAP™: Hook-and-loop tab allows strapless gaiter attachment that prevents debris from building up beneath the shoe
- TRAILCLAW™: Canted lugs positioned strategically beneath the metatarsals to provide traction at toe off
- MAXTRAC™: A perfect combination of grip, traction and durability that will eat up gnarly terrain like a boss
- Weight: 10.5 oz / 298 g
- Insole: 5 mm Contour Footbed
- Midsole: Dual Layer EVA / A-Bound™ with StoneGuard™
- Outsole: MaxTrac™ Rubber with TrailClaw™
- Cushion: Moderate
- Stack Height: 25 mm
- Upper: Durable Quick-Dry Air Mesh
- Color: Carbon
I love these shoes. I have a very wide foot and always need a wider shoe. Not with these. My foot fits so well I'm going to buy my shoes from here from now on!!
Light weight and comfortable! Spent more than I wanted to but after wearing them I am happy with my purchase and cant wait for my next race! Aroo
I like the shoes so far but I still don’t have my spartan by craft pro series grit tank I paid for. All the other merchandise came but that so if I could get that sent to me that would be great.
Email for size help