Lemon and Apple Pasta Salad
240 calories per serving
Vegan, gluten-free, Super – Level 2
- 4 cups of sugar peas
- 1 cup gluten-free small noodles
- 3 red apples
- 15 fresh basil leaves
- 1 lemon
- 2 tbs coconut oil
- Sea salt
- White pepper
- Boil water; cook the pasta as directed; drain, then set aside to cool.
- Steam the sugar peas 8 minutes, then set aside to cool.
- Zest half of the lemon (cut out little strips of the outer layer of the peel). Press the lemon and set aside.
- Slice the apples into long, thin pieces. Place in a bowl; add the 2 tbs of melted coconut oil, juice from the lemon, the zest, salt and pepper.
- Toss together with the basil leaves, sugar peas, and pasta. Enjoy.