White Beans & Apple Salad
294 calories per serving
Vegan, gluten-free, Super – Level 2
- 4 cups cooked white beans
- 2 red apples, chopped
- ½ cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 cup scallions, chopped
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 1 inch ginger, grated
- 2 TBS soy sauce (gluten-free)
- 2 TBS white wine vinegar
- 1 TSP paprika
- 2 TBS olive oil
- Salt and peppercorn
- In a small bowl, mix all the ingredients for the dressing together.
- In another bowl, mix together the cooked beans and chopped apples.
- Chop the scallions in very thin pieces and mix them with the cilantro into the beans mix.
- Pour some dressing on and eat!