Sweet potato chips are an art form. Slice them too thick and they won’t be crisp, too thin, and they’ll burn up around the edges. Be warned. You’ll have to keep an eye on them for the first few times till you’ve mastered your stove.
Sweet Potato Chips
- 2 thin sweet potatoes
- 1-2 tbs coconut oil
- Red pepper flakes (optional)
- Wash potatoes.
- Slice potatoes. Try and make them between a quarter and silver dollar in thickness.
- Lay on baking sheet. (Parchment paper is always a good idea.)
- Brush or rub melted coconut oil across top of chips.
- Bake at 400 F for 30-45 minutes. At 20 minute mark flip chips on sheet and move them around so they don’t stick.