April 18, 2015
- Mason jar
- Wood spoon
- 2 – 2 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 cup lemon juice
- Put honey in mason jar.
- Boil water. Pour water into mason jar and stir with spoon. This should dissolve the honey.
- Juice lemons. You can simply squeeze them into bowl, then pour into measuring cup.
- Pour lemon juice into mason jar.
- Stir with spoon.
- Put in fridge to cool.
- Add lots of ice and serve.
- Older lemons are easier to squeeze.
- Meyer lemons are a lemon variety that is more orange-like, and make a great lemonade.
- Use a strainer to get rid of any seeds in your lemon juice.