When you bake sweet potatoes, a micronutrient transformation occurs that increases the amount of vitamin C within the sweet potato – as much as a 24% increase, in fact. Simply add fire. Sweet potatoes are naturally sweet – so a little Greek yogurt and cinnamon will produce savory results.
Baked Sweet Potatoes
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 4 tablespoons of Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Wash sweet potatoes. (Peeling is optional, however there are nutrients in peel).
- Place sweet potatoes on foil or a baking sheet.
- Bake 30-40 minutes, or till desired tenderness. Test with tip of knife.
- Make a cut in sweet potato and let cool.
- Dollop a spoonful or two of Greek yogurt on the sweet potato. Sprinkle on cinnamon and serve.