Spaghetti with Red Lentils and Asian Broccoli
450 calories per serving
- 2 cups chopped Asian broccoli
- ½ red onion, chopped
- 3 cups cooked red lentils
- 1 cup plain coconut milk beverage
- 1 TBS vegetable broth powder
- 2 TBS virgin coconut oil
- Sea salt and pepper
- 224 g of gluten-free spaghetti (4 servings)
- Steam the Asian broccoli and set aside.
- Roast the red onions in a pan for 5 minutes.
- Blend cooked lentils with the coconut milk and veggie broth powder.
- Add the roasted onion into the blender and liquify.
- Add some salt and pepper and the 2 TBS of virgin coconut oil.
- Cook the noodles as directed and drain.
- Serve the sauce over the pasta and add as a topping some steamed broccoli.