Maple Apple Lentils
351 calories per serving
Super – Level 2 difficulty
- 3 garlic cloves, diced
- 1 TBS coconut oil
- 2 cups apples, diced
- ½ cup pure maple syrup
- 3 cups cooked green lentils
- 1 TBS of soy sauce (gluten free)
- Salt and pepper
- 3 fresh chopped scallions
- Heat up a pan and roast garlic cloves in the coconut oil for 1 minute.
- Add up the diced apples and the cooked lentils.
- Pour the maple syrup, let simmer for 5 minutes on medium/high heat.
- Add the soy sauce, salt and pepper.
- Garnish with chopped scallions.
- Serve warm.