Apple Maple Lamb Ribs
355 calories per serving
- 2 lamb ribs
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup of soy sauce (gluten free)
- 1 apple
- 4 TBS of fresh grated ginger root
- Salt and pepper
- Some fresh veggie salad to serve as a side dish.
- In a medium sized over-safe ceramic bowl, put all the ingredients together and cook for 30-40 minutes at 350F. You may want to cut the apple in quarters, and be sure to grate the ginger finely.
- Use the juice from the cooking to pour on your meat afterwards. Serve with veggies of your choice. You can inspire yourself with my presentation picture if you’d like. Bon appétit!!
Ginger is a herb but is often known as a spice, with a strong distinct flavor that can increase the production of saliva. The part that is used as spice on the plant itself is the rhizomes or ginger root. This ginger root is traditionally used with sweet foods in Western cuisine being included in popular recipes such as ginger ale, ginger snaps, gingerbread, ginger biscuits and ginger cake. It is also used in many countries as a medicinal ingredient which many believe in. Some say it can help cure diabetes, headaches, colds, fatigue, nausea and the flu when used in tea or food.