Kale and Eggs
- 2 cups kale
- 3 eggs
- 2 tbs olive/coconut oil
- 2 tbs almond milk
- Salt and pepper
- 1 avocado (optional)
- 2 tbs your favorite salsa (optional)
- Wash kale in cold water and remove stems. (Learn more about prepping kale here).
- Whisk the eggs in a bowl with the almond milk.
- In pan, warm 2 tbs of oil on medium heat. Toss in the kale; stir; cover, and let cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Uncover and stir kale, pushing it over to side of the pan, making room for your eggs.
- Stir and scramble eggs continuously until cooked. Feel free to mix the kale into the egg scramble, or keep them separate. Salt and pepper to your taste.
- Serve with your favorite salsa and/or fresh avocado.
- Mix in a sliced hot pepper (as hot as you want) to give this meal some kick.
- Great with hot sauce.
- Make a wrap!
- Slow cook the eggs after whisking them well for ultimate fluffiness.
Break out the hot sauce. Or throw a jalapeño into the mix. This is a high vitamin breakfast, lunch, or even dinner. Roll this in a wrap, and you have a solid starting point for a breakfast burrito.