Break out the hot sauce. Or throw a jalapeno into the mix. This is a high vitamin breakfast, lunch, or even dinner. Throw this in a wrap, and you have a solid starting point for a breakfast burrito.
Kale and Eggs
10 minutes 1-2 servings Vegetarian, gluten-free
- 2 cups of kale
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of olive/coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons of almond milk
- Salt and pepper
- 1 avocado
- 2 tablespoons of your favorite salsa
- Wash kale in cold water and remove stems.
- Whisk the eggs in a bowl with the almond milk.
- In pan, warm 2 tablespoons of oil on medium heat. Toss in the kale, stir, cover, and let cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Uncover and stir kale, pushing it over to side of the pan, making room for your eggs.
- Stir and scramble eggs continuously until cooked. Feel free to mix the kale into the egg scramble, or keep them separate. Salt and pepper to your taste.
- Serve with your favorite salsa and/or fresh avocado.
- Mix in a sliced pepper (as hot as you want) to give this meal some kick.
- Great with hot sauce.
- Make a wrap!
- Slow cook the eggs after whisking them well for ultimate fluffiness.