Kale and Cheese Stuffed Cannelloni
- 2 cups of pea flour
- 1/2 cup of your favorite gluten free flour mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp salt
- 2/3 of a cup of water
- 1 cup of cooked white beans
- 5 garlic cloves
- 100g light goat cheese
- 1 cup kale
- 2 tbs of soy sauce (gluten-free)
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 small tomato
Making the Pasta
- In a big bowl mix the flours together along with the salt.
- Break both eggs and try to mix the eggs and flours together until they become sand-like in texture.
- Make a mound with the mixture in the middle of the bowl, then make a hole in the middle of the mound and pour the water in there.
- Mix until it becomes a dough like texture.
- Take a bit of extra flour and spread some out on the table to help you handle the dough.
- Put the dough down on the flour and roll it around.
- Cut the ball in two and then with a rolling pin, roll one of the pieces to a flat square no more than 5mm thick.
- Cut each square into 16 even squares (4 x 4).
Putting it all together
- Blend all the stuffing ingredients together.
- In all of your pasta squares, spoon a teaspoon of stuffing down the middle in a line and then roll it up to finish up your cannelloni.
- Boil water in a large pot with 1 teaspoon of salt and 1 teaspoon of olive oil. When the water is boiling, put the first bunch of your cannelloni in the hot water and let cook for 8-10 minutes. When it`s cooked, remove your cannelloni and cook the other half.
- Put a few of your tasty cannelloni on a plate and sprinkle a bit of olive oil and salt on top. You can add some fresh herbs to decorate your plate and add a bit of taste too.