Here’s a healthy take on a classic beverage. We’ve swapped the high fructose corn syrup and artificial flavoring for honey and fresh ginger to deliver a potent anti-inflammatory punch, perfect for post-training recovery.
Homemade Ginger Ale
- 12 oz naturally carbonated water
- 2 inch piece of fresh ginger root
- 1/4 of lemon
- 1 TBSP honey or maple syrup
- Chop fresh ginger root into small pieces and put in blender, along with carbonated water, fresh-squeezed lemon juice, and honey.
- Blend on high for 30 seconds.
- Pour mixture through fine sieve or cheesecloth over cup or bowl to remove pulp.
- Serve and enjoy!