This is one of those meals that delivers essential nutrients in a tasty and time sensitive fashion. No matter how busy your day is, you should be able to throw these great and healthy ingredients into a pan, heat, and eat. That is the Spartan way – less time cooking, more time working.
Scrambled Eggs, Avocado, and Salsa Recipe
445 calories per serving
- Heat coconut oil in frying pan on medium heat until liquid.
- Crack eggs and drop them into the pan.
- Using a spatula, scramble the eggs around in the pan until yolks and whites are mixed.
- Slice avocado, remove pit and skin, and scoop into the pan with the eggs.
- Add the salsa and stir everything together.
- Turn off heat once eggs are cooked to desired consistency.
- Pour onto a plate and enjoy this delicious and nutritious breakfast.