Curried Mango & Lentils
343 calories per serving
- 4 cups cooked lentils
- 1 ½ cups of coconut milk from a can
- 2 TBS of curry powder
- 1 pinch of cumin powder
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 TBS of coconut oil
- 1 TBS organic cane sugar
- Salt and pepper
- 2 mangos
- 1 cup of beets leaves chopped
- Heat up a sauce pan and melt the coconut oil. Add the garlic cloves and roast them for 1 minute.
- Incorporate into the sauce pan all the other ingredients except the mangos and beet leaves, let simmer for 5 minutes, stirring often.
- Chop the mango in cubes, and add them into the pan along with the beet leaves.
- Cook for 1 extra minute and serve.