Made only with fruits, a vegetable, and a bit of zesty seasoning, this ‘wrap’ will make you rethink how you do lunch.
Curried Avocado Banana Wrap
5 minutes, 1 serving, 347 calories per serving, Gluten free, vegan
- 1 avocado
- 1 banana
- 3 large leaves romaine lettuce
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- Cut open and pit avocado, then scoop into bowl.
- Peel banana and drop into bowl with avocado.
- Mash avocado and banana together with a fork.
- Mix in curry powder.
- Scoop mixture onto 3 romaine lettuce leaves.
- Eat like a tortilla wrap.
Avocado Nutrition Facts
The avocado is a very nutritionally dense fruit. One cup of avocado (146 grams) contains 21 grams of fat, 16.7 grams from monounsaturated fats and 2.7 grams from polyunsaturated fats. Containing 10 grams of fiber in every cup with only one gram of sugar, avocado is also a great food to help out the digestive system while keeping the carb count low.